You have the option of using one of the services by clicking on an icon below, or select from one of the episodes listed below.
This is the Striving to Thriving Podcast page providing a listing of the podcasts David Hall produced in his first series, Pain 101. Pain 101 touches many of the challenges those with chronic pain might have. David presents the biological, psychological and social challenges of chronic pain and how to best overcome.
This podcast series discusses pain mechanisms and how acute pain morphs into chronic pain, sleep hygiene, establishing your MDT (multi-disciplinary team), natural painkillers you already have access to, pain and your brain (the good, the bad and ugly).
We intend all the content in this podcast to help the chronic pain sufferer thrive instead of striving with challenges in every biopsychosocial domain. If you have areas of interest you’d like included in my podcasts, send me an email to email@example.com
Upcoming Pain 101 topics include:
- Movement – The Natural Painkiller
- Guilt – Understanding and Overcoming Loss
- Suicide and Its Prevention
- Breathe – How to do what you already do but do it right.
- Pacing – Being kind and balanced with yourself
- Neuroplasticity – The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- How Your Pain is Affected by Thoughts and Perception
If you have topics which you would like covered, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.