Q: So why would someone need a coach?
Coaching is well suited for those who want, or are contemplating, making positive change(es) in their life. Coaches help individuals (or groups) mine, shape and polish those precious jewels (in the heart and mind) that bring value and meaning to one’s life.
- To attain clarity around the present and the future.
- To create a vision and mission to live and/or work by.
- To discover your brilliance and learn how to let it empower you.
- To construct your goals and support system.
- And then – put it all together and use it to renew and energize you at every level.
1-on-1 Personal Coaching
This can take several forms, but all sessions are about your reaching your potential at the speed. you determine. You are the expert on you. My role is to help you explore options, choices, opportunities, and those strengths that make you that unique person you are. You will find my style relaxed but direct and honest. The underlying foundation of our work together is your autonomy. I do my best to make each engagement a positive experience with you in the driver’s seat.
Sessions are typically held in Zoom on-line sessions, or over the phone. I prefer Zoom sessions as non-verbal communication often holds as much content as audible conversation and I don’t want to miss anything. In any event, the choice is yours. If you are local to the Phoenix Area and prefer in-person sessions, I can meet you at your office, home or place of your choice (mileage/time might factor into fees).
Group coaching benefits organizations by stimulating constructive change and a positive outlook:
- Encourages the problem-solving mentality
- Increases group functioning and speeds maturity
- Integrates development and performance
- Builds and accelerates the organization’s learning capacity: shares intelligence across generations and levels of employees
- Breaks down the silo mentality between individuals
- Fosters a culture of ongoing learning
- Encourages consultation and collaboration
- Optimizes goal accomplishment at the personal, group levels
- Strengthens the over-all group
Group coaching benefits group members by improving their capacity to:
- Promote systems and strategic thinking
- Build proficiency in reflection, reframing, questioning, problem-solving planning, and time management
- Balance inquiry and advocacy
- Enhance group facilitation and process skills
- Deepen trust and collaboration among members as members gain an understanding of the issues, motivations, and intentions of others
- Improve interpersonal support skills: listening, coaching, questioning, and feedback
- Develop Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Inspire creative thinking
- Drive individual responsibility for learning and personal development
If you are interested in coaching please contact me at 480.861.1082, or email@example.com, and let’s start a dialog on what best suits your needs.